3rd December 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Past 6 years question papers with answers of science PCM combination of Karnataka PU board?

Can i get previous six years question pappers with answers of science pcmb combination of karnataka pu bord including languages samskrutha and english this wil help me out to score highest marks please mail me to [email protected]

30th March 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past 6 years question papers with answers of science PCM combination of Karnataka PU board?

Can i get previous six years question pappers with answers of science pcmb combination of karnataka pu bord including languages samskrutha and english this wil help me out to score

good marks.please mail the above to the [email protected]

30th January 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past 6 years question papers with answers of science PCM combination of Karnataka PU board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get previous six years question pappers with answers of science pcmb combination of karnataka pu bord including languages samskrutha and english this wil help me out to score

good marks.please mail the above to the [email protected]
can i get previous six years question papers

25th November 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

can i get 2nd pu sciece board papers from past 9 years of combination pcmc with language kannada and English please its a whole hearted request to you.please mail the above to [email protected]

12th December 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

can I get past 6years question with answer of commerce Karnataka pu board including languages

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?