20th September 2011, 07:19 PM
GARIMA STATS

Past years question papers of ARS NET exam? Which books to be referred?

I m student of agrl. Statisics. I want previous year question papers of ars net exam. And please refer some books related to this. And inform me by mail on my email id [email protected].
Thank you

4th October 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past years question papers of ARS NET exam? Which books to be referred?

any paper of forestry
28th October 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past years question papers of ARS NET exam? Which books to be referred?

is their any govrmnt course parale to any enginering field. please guide me my mail id is [email protected]
14th April 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, I would like to know about the best books for ars main examination...... plz guide and mail me [email protected] thanks
21st February 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

aquaculture fishery question papers for may/june and october/november exams 2013
1st September 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

previous 10 years question papers for Icar net exam of vegetable science for preparation of net-II 2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?