5th December 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Past years question papers of Paper I in Hindi?

Previous year Question Paper-1 in hindi....please send to me the question papers for it

16th December 2011, 01:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Past years question papers of Paper I in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Previous year Question Paper-1 in hindi....please send to me the question papers for it
Its really difficult to help you without having more information. I guess you forgot to mention the name of the examination you are preparing for. I request you to re post your question with more details or at least the name of the examination.
To avoid any confusion, make sure you don't use acronyms, instead try to write the complete name of the examination. For example- Write Indian Economic Service exam instead of IES because this acronym is also used for Indian Engineering Service exam.
27th February 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past years question papers of Paper I in Hindi?

I NEED PREVIOUS DSC HINDI PANDIT QUESTION PAPAER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?