19th August 2011, 01:51 AM
Gursimran89

Pattern of ECIL GET exam? Syllabus and the previous years papers of ECE branch?

can any one pls give me pattern of ECIL GET exam, syllabus and also previous year question papers of ECE Branch............or any other material regarding ECIL GET exam.........so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me asap............i 'll b very thankful for this kind act..........

19th August 2011, 11:01 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Pattern of ECIL GET exam? Syllabus and the previous years papers of ECE branch?

Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)

The admission to ECIL is done through the written exam and the interview .Those who will clear the written exam will get a call for the interview in the Hyderabad

Eligibility ::

You must have done you engineering with 65% in aggregate and above and for reserved caste students its a 55% marks and above in aggregate.

The age limit for the exam is 25 years .Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.

Exam pattern ::

There will be two papers one is of technical question on your streams which is related to what you have studied in the previous 4 years and second one is of English. There is no aptitude ,reasoning and Gk questions only and only technical questions of 2 hours duration

The questions are similar to the other PSU papers .

Important dates ::

I have attached the previous year papers i hope it will help you to prepare for the exam
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ECIL2011Modelpaper.pdf(36.7 KB, 1558 views)
File Type: doc ECILece.doc(64.0 KB, 1184 views)
File Type: pdf EcilGEt2010qp.pdf(88.9 KB, 1341 views)
File Type: pdf ECILGETECEpart1.pdf(101.4 KB, 1340 views)
File Type: pdf ECILGETEnglishSamplePaper2.pdf(43.7 KB, 1105 views)
File Type: pdf ECILGETEnglishSamplePaper5.pdf(40.4 KB, 1093 views)
File Type: pdf ECILTechnicalqp.pdf(35.1 KB, 1253 views)
26th August 2011, 11:09 PM
Gursimran89

Default Re: Pattern of ECIL GET exam? Syllabus and the previous years papers of ECE branch?

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot sir...........

19th April 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir now i completed my b.tech.so please send me the all previous question papers with solutions to my mail.
my name is supriya belongs to electronics and communication branch.
my mail id is [email protected]
19th April 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

sir in downloading the question papers we did not get the figures related to the questions in the question papers please place the figures related to the questions so please solve my problem..my mail id is [email protected]
5th May 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

sir send me all previous papers with solutions to my mail

my mail id: [email protected]
5th May 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me all previous papers with solutins to my mail
mail id:[email protected]
11th May 2012, 12:36 PM
selenaswift

sir please send me all previous papers of ECIL GET Exam for ECE with solutiOns to my mail
mail id:[email protected]
11th May 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the all previous question papers with solutions to my mail.
My name is piyali belongs to computer science and engg. branch
My mail id is [email protected]
11th May 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the all previous question papers with solutions to my mail.
I am from cse branch.
11th May 2012, 01:37 PM
bulakisarkar

Sir please send me all previous papers with solutins to my mail
mail id[email protected]
I am from cse brach.Please send me......

Thanks in advance...
11th May 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT PREVIOUS PARES OF ECIL GET EXAM FOR ECE BRANCH WITH SOLUTIONS ,PLEASE SEND PAPER TO MY MAIL:[email protected]
12th May 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

sir cud u please send me too the question papers of ecil exams(previous years) if possible wit the anszz to [email protected]
13th May 2012, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the previous papers with solutions to my mail [email protected]
13th May 2012, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i want previous papers of ecil get exam for ece branch with solutions,pls send papers to my mail id:[email protected]
13th May 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT SYLLABUS AND PREVIOUS PARES OF ECIL GET EXAM FOR ECE BRANCH WITH SOLUTIONS PLEASE SEND PAPERS TO MY MAIL:[email protected]
13th May 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

sir now i completed my b.tech.so please send me the all previous question papers with solutions to my mail.
my name is deepika belongs to electronics and communication branch.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/pattern-ecil-get-exam-syllabus-previous-years-papers-ece-branch-333330.html#ixzz1unmGHI6p
14th May 2012, 05:59 PM
AMZAD ALI KHAN

Sir,
I need send ECIL GET ECE papers with keys..iam writing the exam ths year so if u hav any Tips Hints and any books plz recomend me...Its most kind of u..Thank u in advance sir..
my [email protected] thank u all.... :-)
14th May 2012, 06:09 PM
AMZAD ALI KHAN

Sir,
I need send ECIL GET ECE papers with keys..iam writing the exam ths year so if u hav any Tips Hints and any books plz recomend me...Its most kind of u..Thank u in advance sir..
my [email protected] thank u all.... :-)
16th May 2012, 02:21 PM
rinichandra

sir please send me the previous papers with solutions to my mail [email protected]
16th May 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir in downloading the question papers we did not get the figures related to the questions in the question papers please place the figures related to the questions so please solve my problem..my mail id is [email protected]
17th May 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please send me the solved problems. My mail ib [email protected].

Thank you.
Regards,
madhuri
20th May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

plz send syllabus and last five years question papers with answers of ECIL GET (ECE) stream to my mail id [email protected]
20th May 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the previous papers with solutions to my mail...
[email protected]
20th May 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me all previous year question papers along with solutions
20th May 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the previous papers with solutions to my mail sharanyab369@:gmail.com

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/pattern-ecil-get-exam-syllabus-previous-years-papers-ece-branch-333330.html#ixzz1vPJp8jZr
25th May 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

send me syllabus for ece and previous question papers for ecil
27th May 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

ser i dint find ecil EIE(instrumentation branch) paper of 2011 any wher
27th May 2012, 06:55 PM
01abhishek012007

sir i did not find ECIl 2011 EIE instrumentation paper plase provide me
29th May 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

plz send me prev solve papers and sylebus of ece,for ecil Get exam...on my email
1st June 2012, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous papers for ECE branch to my mail
email id is [email protected]
2nd June 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

enyone can send ECIL 2011 EIE instrumentation paper i didn<t find it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
send it to [email protected]
2nd June 2012, 08:24 PM
01abhishek012007

plzz anyone send me ECIL 2011 EIE instrumentation branch paper i didn,t find it ................
2nd June 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,can u plzzzzz send me previous question papers of GET exam with solutions of ECE stream to my mail...email id: [email protected]

thank you.
regards
chandrakala
5th June 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir plz can u send me previous question papers of GET exam with solutions of ECE stream to my mail........email id
:[email protected]

thank you
regards
divya
14th December 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR,PLEASE SENT THE SYLLABUS FOR ECIL EXAM FOR AN ECE STUDENT.
15th May 2013, 05:15 PM
mytri.bhavi

sir, please send me previous question papers of GET exam with solutions of ECE stream to my mail...email id: [email protected]
23rd January 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous papers related ecil ECE stream to my mail - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?