18th January 2012, 10:10 PM
intelenet sparsh.com

Pattern and syllabus of Economic and computer system in T.Y.B.Com of Mumbai University?

hello sir i have a question regarding paper pattern and the syllabus of economic and computer system in tybcom for the year 2011/2012 of mumbai university. please send the paper pattern, syllabus on my email id. [email protected]

24th February 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pattern and syllabus of Economic and computer system in T.Y.B.Com of Mumbai University?

what is paper pattern for export?
does business economics paper pattern is being change?
5th March 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pattern and syllabus of Economic and computer system in T.Y.B.Com of Mumbai University?

Hello Sir.
Actually sir i have got all subjects paper-pattern including a/cs of topic-wise...But i am not sure this will come.Somebody says that in F.A company final accounts chapter is not there.I am little confused.....
10th March 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
what is question paper pattern for economics and computer system? Please send me the paper pattern on my email id [email protected]
17th March 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know what will be the paper pattern for economics paper for tybcom old syllabus for idol university students 2012
7th August 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Pattern and syllabus of Economic and M.P.P. in T.Y.B.Com of Mumbai University?

hello sir i have a question regarding paper pattern and the syllabus of economic and M.P.P. in tybcom for the year 2012-2013 of mumbai university. please send the paper pattern, syllabus on my email id. [email protected]
4th December 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
what is question paper pattern for economics, MHRM and computer system? Please send me the paper pattern on my email id [email protected]
2nd January 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Happy new year Sir
what is question paper pattern & syllabus of HRM,ECO.and computer system application?plz send me on my email id [email protected]
12th November 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Anybody is having any information about the computer application books/notes for t.y.b.com pune university?
Plz help for the same as my special subject is computer application. U can mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?