22nd December 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Operational Research in T.Y.B.Com Mumbai University?

What is the syllabus of operational research in tybcom mumbai university. Kindly rply ans soon. Thanking u in anticipation

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Management course after TYBCOM in 2010-11? When are the exams?
  2. What syllabus should I follow in NET being M.Sc Operational Research with Computer Application student? -- [New]
  3. What are the job opportunities for M.Sc. (Operational Research) students of DU?
  4. How to opt for MSc Operational Research after graduation in Delhi University
  5. Previous 6 years exam papers of T.Y.B.Com with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Pattern and syllabus of Economic and computer system in T.Y.B.Com of Mumbai University?
  7. How to do 2 years course after TYB.Com in Mumbai?
  8. Can I do MSc(Computer Science) after BSc Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  9. TYB.Com Mumbai university question papers?
  10. What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Mathematics) except M.Sc?
  11. Delhi University, M. Sc, Operational Research 1st Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Will I get any government job after doing MSc Operational Research from Delhi University
  13. Delhi University, M. Sc, Operational Research 2nd Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Universities offering Ph.D programme in operational research? How to get admission for Ph.D in central university in Hyderabad?
  15. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  16. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  17. Delhi University, M. Sc, Operational Research 1st Year, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Is it possible for me to continue doing TYB.Com if I have a gap of 9 years?
13th October 2016, 12:51 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Operational Research in T.Y.B.Com Mumbai University?

Operational Research is the subject of T.Y.B.Com offered by mumbai university. Mumbai University has made changes in the syllabus of this subject.

New Syllabus of OR (Operational Research)
- Introduction to OR & Linear Programming
- Transportation & Assignment Models
- Network Analysis
- Decision Theory & Decision Tree

- You can check detailed syllabus of OR on official website : www.mu.ac.in

Recommended Reference Books
- OR Techniques by Kapoor V.K , Sultan Chand & Sons
- An Introduction to OR by Taha H.A.
- OR by Kantiswarup , Gupta P.K. & Sultan Chand & Sons Manmohan
- OR by Sharma S.D. , Kedarnath , Ramnath & Company
- OR by Adinatham B.Rao (Jaico Publishing House)
- OR by Natrajan Balasubramani & Tamilarasi (Pearson)
- Leniar Programming by Paul Loomba (Tata Mc Graw Hill)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?