17th April 2018, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Sri Chaitanya Junior College?

Hello Sir, I want to join Sri Chaitanya Junior College for studying 11th with Science stream. I would like to know that what percentage I have to secure in 10th Board exam so that I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Sri Chaitanya Junior College in 11th class -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of best colleges for MEC group?
  3. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara?
  4. Which are the colleges offered in Visakhapatnam? I have completed intermediate course with MEC group
  5. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  7. Which is the best Institution in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh to join for intermediate with IIT foundation?
  8. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata?
  10. What's the procedure for shifting study center in Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) school? Currently, I am studying at Vizag branch of Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) in class 11th and want to shift in Hyderabad or Vijaywada branch
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th UP Board to study 11th Science in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study 11th Science in Podar International School, Raipur?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in BHU?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Chhattisgarh Board to study 11th Science in Guru Nanak Smriti HS School, Raipur?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board to study 11th Science in Besant Theosophical HS School, Chennai?
22nd April 2018, 12:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Sri Chaitanya Junior College?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing 11th standard in Science stream in Sri Chaitanya Junior College, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. No specific percentage criteria in 10th standard is required to get admission in 11th standard Science stream in Sri Chaitanya Junior College. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a Government recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing 11th standard Science stream in Sri Chaitanya Junior College.
23rd April 2018, 10:58 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Sri Chaitanya Junior College?

There is no such percentage criteria in Sri Chaitanya junior college because the basic eligibility required is the candidate should pass in 10th class from any recognised board.

In Sri Chaitanya junior college, the candidates are divided into batches based on their marks/ grade in 10th class.
To get admission in top batch then you need to get 10/10 in 10th class, if you have secured 8-9/10 then you’ll be given admission in next batch.
The better your marks the better batch you’ll be joined.

Based on the batches the coaching, teachers and exams varies. So, it will be better if you score 90% or more than 90% in your 10th class.
12th April 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in 10 for general group
18th January 2022, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am studying in the 11th class in CBSE college now next year I want to join Sri Chaitanya Junior College can I join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?