10th July 2018, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to get BTech admission in AMU through NRI quota?

Hello friends, I just want to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission in AMU for BTech course in NRI quota. Kindly let me know about the percentage immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  2. How to secure B.Com(H) admission in AMU, Aligarh through NRI quota if failed to submit admission form on time being a candidate of Jeddah?
  3. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  4. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  5. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  6. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  7. How to get admission in B.Tech in HBTI? How to get admission through NRI quota?
  8. Rule and regulations to get admission in MBBS course under NRI quota? Which are the colleges giving admission under NRI quota?
  9. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT in NRI quota?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  12. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  13. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  15. I won't be able to take the entrance exams in June, so how do I get admission in India?
  16. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  17. Can a girl studying 12th from Muscat get admission in engineering college of India under normal quota other than NRI quota?
  18. Can I join Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore after scoring 60%? I want to join in NRI quota
12th July 2018, 05:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get BTech admission in AMU through NRI quota?

Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one of the top university offering different level degrees in different subjects.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam conducted by the university.
Every year AMU conducts entrance exam named AMU Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE).

The basic eligibility required for attending the exam is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM subjects from any recognised board.
The minimum percentage required in 12th class is 50% for general & other category candidates like OBC, SC/ ST, NRI quota.

If you secured more than 50% in your 12th class education then you can apply & attend the entrance exam.

For more detailed information visit the official website of AMU.
14th July 2018, 11:59 AM
saurabh1.1

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get BTech admission in AMU through NRI quota?

Minimum Percentage required for B.Tech course in NRI quota :-
Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an equivalent examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Or
Diploma in Engineering of this University with at least 60% marks in aggregate
6th December 2020, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What is fee for B.Tech in NRI quota in AMU and procedure to apply
12th July 2023, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I am doing Cambridge International A levels and now thinking of coming back to inda and apply for Undergraduate in AMU. I have taken Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English. What is the admission process and the NRI quota?
12th July 2023, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I am outside of India, doing Cambridge International A levels. I have taken Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English. I want to continue my studies in India. What is the procedure for applying for Undergraduate course or any other related information?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?