18th April 2018, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BCom(H) in Shri Shikshayatan College?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Shri Shikshayatan College for studying BCom(H) course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required in 12th for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about B.Ed course at Shikshayatan College? Date of sale of forms and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the college timing for M.Com classes of Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata?
  3. How much percentage is needed to get Shri college of commerce
  4. Cutoff percentage required in B.Com to get M.Com admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  5. Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  6. Best college to study 3 years LLB course in Kolkata? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  7. Which are the BCA coaching centres in Kolkata?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Chemistry) in Loyola College?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  14. Which are the colleges for commerce in Kolkata for B.Com
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat Arts and Science College?
  16. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  17. How can I get admission in Symbiosis College to study B.Com? Percentage required for admission in 12th?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?
30th April 2018, 10:10 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BCom(H) in Shri Shikshayatan College?

Percentage required in 12th class to pursue B.Com (H) in Shri Shikshayatan College:

There are several courses that are offered by Shir Shikshayatan College and they include,
> B.Com (Honours)
> B.Sc / B.A (General)
> B.Sc (Honours)
> B.A (Honours)

The minimum percentage required in 12th class for pursuing this B.Com (H) in this college generally varies from shift to shift. i.e., it is different for Morning shift course and Evening shift course.

@ For Morning Shift Courses - Minimum 60% aggregate and minimum 60% marks in Mathematics subject

@ For Evening Shift Courses - Minimum 55% aggregate and minimum 55% marks in Mathematics stream.

I have provided you a detailed notification where you can find all the details and please go through 4th page of the notification below for more details.

Click here for Detailed Information -- Refer 4th page
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?