24th April 2018, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Chemistry) in Loyola College?

Hello everyone, can I know what percentage is requires in 12th standard for getting admission in BSc in Chemistry course in Loyola College? Kindly let me know about the cutoff percentage which is essentially required. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in any reputed college of Panjab University?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) in BSR Degree College?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study BTech in SVNIT, Surat?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get B.A.(Computer Application) admission in Hindu College, Guntur?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(E-Commerce) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat Arts and Science College?
  13. How much percentage is required to get agriculture seat in Loyola College
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  17. What is the required percentage of marks to get a seat in Loyola college of commerce, Chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the minimum marks required in intermediate to get admission in Loyola college for pursing B.Com?
13th May 2018, 11:25 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Chemistry) in Loyola College?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Chemistry in Loyola College:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Sc in Chemistry in Loyola college is as follows.

>> You must have completed 12th class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board. You must have studied "Chemistry" as one of the main subjects 12th class.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria required in 12th class in order to be eligible.

>> Duration of the course - 3 years

>> Name of the college - Loyola College, Chennai

>> College Affiliated to - University of Madras

Click here for List of courses offered
22nd February 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Chemistry) in Loyola College?

Can I get a seat in Loyola college for Bsc chemistry with 79% in cbsc boards for either morning or evening shifts for further info about me pls contact
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?