22nd August 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Is Ph.D in MBA at Puducherry University AICTE approved?

whether doing the phd in MBA at puducherry university is aicte approved or not?

29th February 2016, 11:45 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Ph.D in MBA at Puducherry University AICTE approved?

Pondicherry University is a central university in Puducherry, India. established in the year 1985 by the GoI which offer many UG & PG course.

The University is approved by AICTE and also offered distance education. So, if you want to take admission in this college then don't worry it is approved by AICTE.

The details information regarding the college and course offered is available on the official website of the Pondicherry University- http://www.pondiuni.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?