24th November 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university

sir, i have completed my post gradution in hidi .Andhra univercity.I have get 75%.i wanted to do ph.D IN HINDI IN KAkatiya univercity in distance. so please give me complete information to how can apply ph.d .in hindi

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Hindi) in Kakatiya University through correspondence
  2. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  3. Is it possible to do B.Ed by distance education? Which are the universities?
  4. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  5. Does IP university offer M.Com?What is the procedure to take admission in IP university for M.Com
  6. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which Entrance Exam to appear for to pursue B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?
  8. How should I do B.Ed by distance education?
  9. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  10. How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  11. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  13. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  16. Detailed information and admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Calicut University? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  18. What is the percentage required in degree or graduation to do B.Ed course?
20th September 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university

dear sir, I have completed M A history by53% now i want to do P hd by history plz guide me .
28th November 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university

Sir l have completed m.a. In Hindi with 60% MGU .i want to do PhD in Hindi in corresponds through your university.pls give
me details.
30th July 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done my m.a hindi through correspondence course andhra university and scored 52%.can i do phd through correspondence course kakatiya university?
6th December 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I am govt employe in PSU, can i do phd in hindi, ple tail me procedure of distance and regular, and which University i do that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?