3rd May 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Photo mistake in NEET application

Sir I pasted red background photo in my neet application form when I receive admit card on that is written paste passport size photo then I got to know photo should have white background so pls tell me what should I do regarding this as early as possible

4th May 2017, 11:27 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Photo mistake in NEET application

>> Do not worry your past pasted photo is not acceptable because the background of the photo is not white in color.
>> You need to firstly have a white background photo and affix it in the admit card manually and also cross sign the photograph.
>> Also take 3 more copy of the passport size photo with admit card while entering the examination hall.
29th November 2018, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

My photo is replaced with another photo in my hall ticket. I am studying bsc 3rd year. How to correct my photo in my hall ticket
17th January 2019, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I have posted blue background photo without name and date in NEET Application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?