27th February 2019, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Physical fitness required to join Indian Navy? Entrance exam to join for 10th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Indian Navy. I am studying in 10th standard and I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can join Indian Navy and also let me know about the requirement of physical fitness.

7th March 2019, 07:51 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Physical fitness required to join Indian Navy? Entrance exam to join for 10th student?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy being a 10th standard student. To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for NDA examination is completion of 12th standard from a government recognised board. So, being a 10th standard student, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Navy.
7th March 2019, 08:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Physical fitness required to join Indian Navy? Entrance exam to join for 10th student?

To join Indian Navy, you must have passed 10+2 with PCM stream from a recognized Board.

As you have passed 10th standard, so currently you cannot join Navy through any exam.

After passing 10+2 standard (PCM) stream, you can apply for NDA exam conducted by UPSC every year twice for joining Indian Navy.

Physical standards required for Indian Navy (NDA) exam is mentioned below.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?