17th January 2011, 06:55 PM
nandani.durgesh7

Placement papers of BPCL for Management Trainee in Computer Science?

Please give me the placement papers of bpcl for management trainee in computer science?

24th January 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement papers of BPCL for Management Trainee in Computer Science?

i am vinod yadav preparing for public sector undertakings i need psu's papers(computer science and engg.) if u have please send me my mail id is [email protected]
25th January 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement papers of BPCL for Management Trainee in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandani.durgesh7 View Post
Please give me the placement papers of bpcl for management trainee in computer science?
Please send details of the questions asked in the test for Management trainee (Computer Science) by BPCL on January 22, 2011 to [email protected]
28th January 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

i am Pravati preparing for public sector undertakings. I need BPCL MT sample question papers(computer science and engg.) if u have please send me my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?