31st October 2011, 05:36 AM
soumyamp

Placements Papers of Oracle?

Can i get oracle 2011-2012 solved placement papers

31st October 2011, 04:00 PM
Jenittarajashree

Thumbs up Re: Placements Papers of Oracle?

hello friend,

find the attached documents below..

Herewith I have attached 10sample questions,

Solve them, This questions will be helpful...

Preparing for the aptitude tests of the major software companies is really not very tough.

The test for recruitment in Oracle consists of approximately 60 questions on English, reasoning, mathematics and on technical fields like C, C++, Data Structures, Java, SQL and PL SQL. The test duration is generally 1 hour.

You should solve the question papers in the instructed time limit.
This will help you building confidence in the exam and also you will get to know your weaknesses.

All the best
Attached Files
File Type: docx (www.entrance-exam.net)-Oracle Placement Sample Paper 1.docx(23.2 KB, 417 views)
File Type: docx (www.entrance-exam.net)-Oracle Placement Sample Paper 2.docx(16.6 KB, 312 views)
File Type: docx (www.entrance-exam.net)-Oracle Placement Sample Paper 3.docx(12.7 KB, 203 views)
File Type: docx (www.entrance-exam.net)-Oracle Placement Sample Paper 4.docx(20.8 KB, 222 views)
File Type: docx (www.entrance-exam.net)-Oracle Placement Sample Paper 5.docx(19.6 KB, 255 views)
File Type: docx (www.entrance-exam.net)-Oracle Placement Sample Paper 6.docx(14.5 KB, 190 views)
File Type: docx (www.entrance-exam.net)-Oracle Placement Sample Paper 7.docx(13.7 KB, 193 views)
File Type: docx (www.entrance-exam.net)-Oracle Placement Sample Paper 8.docx(19.7 KB, 225 views)
File Type: docx (www.entrance-exam.net)-Oracle Placement Sample Paper 9.docx(14.7 KB, 245 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-Oracle Placement Sample Paper 10.pdf(41.6 KB, 479 views)
File Type: docx Oracle Placement Paper 2011.docx(13.6 KB, 302 views)
31st October 2011, 11:04 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Placements Papers of Oracle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumyamp View Post
Can i get oracle 2011-2012 solved placement papers

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF ORACLE PLACEMENT

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Oracle in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Go through the papers and try to find out the pattern of questions followed and prepare for the exam daily...

-> Prepare for the aptitudes by referring some good books like R.S.Agarwal daily to clear the aptitude round..

-> I have attached some of the other files which might also help you for your preparation... check it out if needed...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you."
Attached Files
File Type: zip Technical Interview model questions.zip(783.2 KB, 180 views)
File Type: zip ORACLE.zip(95.5 KB, 160 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 331 views)
1st November 2011, 09:34 AM
dkrout

Default Re: Placements Papers of Oracle?

Some of the placement paper ai am attaching for your reference.
You can also go through the freshers world side to collection more information regarding the placement paper.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Database1.doc(57.5 KB, 170 views)
30th November 2011, 07:45 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Placements Papers of Oracle?

ORACEL PLACEMENT PAPER"

Here I am attaching previous year papers of ORACEL for your reference in this post.

I hope this will be really helpful for your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: doc ANALYTICAL.DOC(152.0 KB, 251 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?