21st February 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Should we need to have a knowledge of C or JAVA during ORACLE campus placements?

Should we need to have a knowledge of C or JAVA during ORACLE campus placements? What is expected from us? How to get placed into oracle? Can someone provide me the right pointers in order to get the job Oracle? Kindly share your experience if any so that I can build myself accordingly for the selection process.

Thanks.

26th February 2015, 08:09 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Should we need to have a knowledge of C or JAVA during ORACLE campus placements?

Yes, it is indeed required to have knowledge on C or JAVA while attending the oracle campus placement. So, ensure that you learn all the basics of these 2 programming languages even if you are from a different stream than Computer Science as Oracle looks for candidates who are good in there programming skills.

There will be three important rounds in Oracle selection process for freshers which are,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

I have attached some preparation materials for C and Java interview questions which you can refer to prepare for the Oracle placement. Also attached the previous year model papers of Oracle aptitude test in this post for your reference. Go through it and start your preparation accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: zip C_interview_questions.zip(2.24 MB, 38 views)
File Type: zip Core_java_interview_questions.zip(5.23 MB, 42 views)
File Type: zip ORACLE.zip(95.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 228 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 109 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?