18th June 2022, 06:33 PM
Bhuvaneshwari c p

Possibility for Appearence of puc failed student in CET exam?

If i got failed in puc examination in 2022 but before the result i appeared in cet exam Now if i give the supplimentary exam and got passed then my cet result will be considered or i should give the cet exam in 2023 because i passed from supplimentary exam so....

21st June 2022, 07:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility for Appearence of puc failed student in CET exam?

First thing I would like to let you know that CETs are held for offering admission in undergraduate (bachelor) degree courses in different fields and therefore the minimum education required for appearing in these examinations is a Class 12th in concerned discipline from a recognized board of education.

So, having failed to qualify your PUC (PreUniversity Course) examination i.e; Class 12th, you are eligible to get admission in any undergraduate course through CETs only if you clear all your papers of Class 12th by appearing in the supplementary examinations by the time of document verification for admission in a particular course otherwise you will have to wait till the next CET is held.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?