24th April 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Students who are failed in PUC exam can also write the CET exam or not?

I appeared for my 2nd PUC this year and unfortunately I failed it. Can I still apply for CET examination? When and how to apply for it? Will I be eligible if I give the supplementary exam for my failed papers in 2nd PUC?

29th April 2019, 05:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Students who are failed in PUC exam can also write the CET exam or not?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that CET (Common Entrance Test) is usually held for admission in undergraduate degree course for which the minimum education required is a Class 12th i.e; PUC (Pre University Course) in concerned discipline from a recognised board of education.

So, having failed in your PUC degree examination, you are not eligible to for admission in any degree course through CET unless you clear your PUC degree through supplementary or Compartmenal examination.
30th April 2019, 02:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Students who are failed in PUC exam can also write the CET exam or not?

CET stands for Common Entrance Test. CET is conducted for admission in different under graduate courses. The minimum qualification required to apply for CET examination is 12th passed with minimum of 50% marks.

You can visit the official website of State CET to know latest updates about notification and important dates. Failed candidates can not apply for PUC exam.
26th July 2022, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I am fail in pcmb exam if my cet result will announced?
12th May 2023, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

If failed in maths subject in 12th can write cet
15th June 2023, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in two subject and did cleared by supplementry but in my cet score it's poping my failed marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?