4th March 2019, 04:43 PM
vamshikrishna9.

Possibility to apply for entrance conducted by RRB and NTPC after hernia surgery?

Sir, I have undergone hernia surgery 7 years ago. So, am I eligible for RRB, NTPC and other government and Indian Army entrance exams? Will I face any issues while medical test? Which all types of medical test are covered in RRB?

11th March 2019, 08:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for entrance conducted by RRB and NTPC after hernia surgery?

As per the eligibility criteria:- Yes, you can certainly apply in NTPC , RRB and other government jobs as you have undergone the surgery for hernia. However, it should not interfere in your day to day life.
You should be mentally and physically fit to apply in any of the departments mentioned by you.
1) You should not be suffering from Hernia.
2)You should not be suffering from hydrocoele, varicose veins or piles. No skin disease is allowed. You should have no congenital malformation or defect.
3) You should have no eye defect and ear defect.
4) Your teeth should be well formed with no defects or braces.
RRB conduct only physical test and visual test of eye.

For further details you can directly visit the website http://www.indianrailways.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?