5th March 2019, 06:33 PM
N130407

Educational requirements to apply for the post of RRB NTPC?

Their is a point in RRB NTPC notification "Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date of online registration i.e., as on 31.03.2019. CANDIDATES WAITING FOR FINAL RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY." Can I apply for this post? I am doing B.Tech final year last semester and it will be end by May, 2019.

12th March 2019, 07:56 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational requirements to apply for the post of RRB NTPC?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for RRB NTPC recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed graduate degree in any discipline from a government recognised college/ university.

—> You should be in the age range of 18 to 32 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable to reserved category candidates according to government rules.
31st May 2023, 08:15 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Educational requirements to apply for the post of RRB NTPC?

The educational requirements to apply for the post of RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories) vary depending on the specific position within the NTPC category. The NTPC category includes various positions such as Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, and Station Master.

For most of the NTPC positions, the minimum educational requirement is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification. However, there may be specific educational qualifications required for certain positions within the NTPC category. For example, positions like Junior Clerk cum Typist and Senior Clerk cum Typist may require proficiency in typing skills in English/Hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?