21st December 2019, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for Inspector while continuing Graduation?

I want to be a Inspector of Police. I have just passed 12th from Science stream. Is it possible to apply for it now and continue my Graduation at the same time?

25th December 2019, 02:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for Inspector while continuing Graduation?

To become inspector you have to appear and qualify in the examination conducted by various state staff selection.

The required minimum educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit criteria to appear varies with state. So, visit the official website to get detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?