10th July 2013, 12:08 AM
sandippsharma

Sample question papers of junior assistant exam in assam government jobs?

i need sample question paper of junior assistant exam in assam goverment jobs....all question paper send me as soon as possible please......in ma mail id [email protected]

thank all of you...

10th July 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of junior assistant exam in assam government jobs?

i want 2 do jab in railway
so i wont modal paper since last 10 years
and plz give me sume soggetion 4 exam

12th October 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of junior assistant exam in assam government jobs?

i need sample question paper of junior assistant secritariate exam in goa goverment jobs....all question paper send me as soon as possible please......in ma mail id [email protected]

thank all of you...

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-question-papers-junior-assistant-exam-assam-government-jobs-1250974.html#ixzz2hTe7mt8u

16th October 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I WANT SOME PREVIOUS Q.PAPER FOR aSAAM dto jUNIOR ASSISTANT
7th December 2013, 04:48 PM
guist

Previous question paper of junior assistant of panchayat and rural devlopment Assam
12th December 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i need sample question paper of junior assistant junior assistant post in Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam. SO

..all question paper send me as soon as possible please......in ma mail id [email protected]

thank all of you...
14th December 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
please send me a junior assistant sample question paper to my email id: [email protected]
13th February 2014, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Please give me a sample question for junior assistant post in DC office
23rd March 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Please send me junior asst exam previous papers to my mail lagisetty [email protected]
27th April 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I also need the q paper.. everyone needs.. nobody provides... what a site ...?
19th July 2014, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

I need sample question paper of Assistant Audit Officer assam exam in assam goverment jobs....all question paper send me as soon as possible please......in my e mail id [email protected]
2nd December 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Please sent me a Junior administrative assistant exam sample paper to my mail id [email protected]

Thank all of you.
8th January 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Assam administtative junior astt. Post of secretiate office exam. Paper for last 4 years.
30th January 2015, 03:31 PM
jyotirupa das

please send me the previous question papers of junior administrative asst of assam secrateriat
31st January 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Sample question papers of junior assistant exam in assam government jobs?

I need sample question paper of junior assistant exam in assam goverment jobs as soon as possible please.
And my Email Id : [email protected]
Thanking you.
30th May 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I need some sample question papers of group C post of Assam Govt. Various Departments for preparation .Please send to my email ID [email protected] Com
7th June 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir / madam
I need a question and answer papers for forest junior assistant .which will be helpful for me in exam .that i can pass easily for this .plz do the needful .and send in my email at ...... [email protected]

Regards
Angita chetri
20th July 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I need question pepper and answer pepers for DC office junior assistant. whice halful for me in exam. that I can pass easily for this.please do the needful and send in my email at...
[email protected] com
20th July 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I need question pepper and answer pepers for DC office junior assistant. whice halful for me in exam. that I can pass easily for this.please do the needful and send in my email at...
[email protected] com
24th November 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i need a simple question paper of junior assistant for upcoming dee's jr. Assistant exam which is going to held in assam.sir, i kindly request you to send the simple paper to me. My e-mail is [email protected]
12th December 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
Please send me junior assistant sample paper to my email [email protected]
3rd January 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i need a simple question paper of junior assistant for upcoming dee's jr. Assistant exam which is going to held in assam.sir, i kindly request you to send the simple paper to me.my email id is [email protected]
28th January 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous question papers of junior assistant any department
28th January 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous question papers of junior assistant any department
[email protected]
10th February 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly send Sample question papers of junior administrative assistant exam of assam Secretariat in following email id-

[email protected]
5th July 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly send Sample question papers of junior Account assistant exam of Kamrup Treasury in following email id-

[email protected]
12th August 2017, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I need question paper and answer papers for DC office junior assistant(General Knowledge,General English,General Mathematics). It will help me to clear the exam . Please do the needful.
Please mail me below the mail id mentioned.
emailid: [email protected]

Regards,
Rintu Das
12th August 2017, 11:55 AM
RintuEngg

Sir/Madam, Please provide me the Sample question papers and answer for the post of Junior Assistant Accountant for DC office. Please send me to the mail id : [email protected]
12th August 2017, 11:57 AM
RintuEngg

Sir, kindly send Sample question papers of junior Assistant Accountant for DC office

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?