8th February 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for NIPMER exam without clearing GPAT exam? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I was applied for GPAT exam but can't clear it. Can I apply for NIPMER exam without clearing GPAT exam? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. For doing PhD in NIPMER which entrance exam do I need to clear between GPAT and GATE?
  2. Procedure to apply for GPAT AICTE Stipend/Scholarship?
  3. Possibility to do Ph.D through NET exam if not appeared in GPAT? Details about selection procedure?
  4. How to appear for PSC exam? Procedure to apply for the same?
  5. Should I gr M.Pharma if not able to clear GPAT? Demerits of not clearing GPAT?
  6. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  7. Can I go for M.Pharm if I have not cleared GPAT?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for NIPER entrance exam after being disqualified in the GPAT entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. Is there any Scholarship for M.Pharma or courses other than M.Pharma after B.Pharma?
  10. List of colleges I can get apply for a seat in Pharmaceutics department with GPAT rank 5105? What's the applying procedure and fee structure for the same?
  11. Which course I can take after completion of B.Pharma course?
  12. When the NIPMER exam will be held for M.Pharmacy? When will the application form be available and how do I apply?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Ph.D entrance exam without having GPAT score card?
  14. Procedure to apply for Banks after clearing IBPS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the counseling procedure for M.Pharmacy? Whom should I contact to apply for counseling?
  16. Process of acquiring job in Railway or Bank after diploma in Computer Technology?
  17. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  18. Can i apply for GPAT after missing the notification?
31st May 2023, 09:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for NIPMER exam without clearing GPAT exam? Procedure to apply for it?

Yes, you can appear in the NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) JEE without having GATE/GPAT/NET valid score for admission in any of the 7 NIPERs.

Further, to apply for the same examination, you are required to fill the application form for the same examination when it is available by referring to the link https://niperadmissions.aptonline.in/NIPR/HomePage.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?