13th February 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for T.Y.B.Com after a gap of 20 years?

Sir, I have given exam of F. Y. B.Com in the year of 1996 and I cleared all the subject but after that in S. Y. B. Com I have a two ATKT in Economics and Law that I want to clear now and I am failed in one subject that is in Accounting in the year 1998. Can I clear this subject now or I have to apply for all subjects? I was studying under Mumbai university.

31st August 2021, 07:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for T.Y.B.Com after a gap of 20 years?

No, it is not possible for you to clear your third year papers of B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) degree or any other previous backlog papers after a gap of 20 years as the maximum duration allowed for clearing B.Com degree course along with backlogs if any is six years.

So, having enrolled in B.Com degree course in 1996, you are not eligible for clearing your third year B.Com papers and pending backlogs now.

So, in order to get B.Com degree course, you will have to start all again from the beginning i.e; first year of bachelor degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?