25th December 2016, 11:58 AM
nikitaa solanki

Possibility to become an Air Hostess if height is only 4.10 fit? List of other courses to get a job in Airlines?

Hello sir, I want to become an Air Hostess but my height is only 4.10 fit. Am I eligible to become Air Hostess? If, not then tell me about other courses to get a job in Airlines?

14th February 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to become an Air Hostess if height is only 4.10 fit? List of other courses to get a job in Airlines?

Hello sir or ma'm i have done French and english literature for AL and i have A pass for English.. And i have A pass for OL English and C pass for OL English literature.. I have a good look and also good in English. I'm already 20 and i wanna know what are the other qualifications you expect from us to join SL airlines.. And is it better to do a course in aviation college? Please reply
15th February 2017, 12:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become an Air Hostess if height is only 4.10 fit? List of other courses to get a job in Airlines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitaa solanki View Post
Hello sir, I want to become an Air Hostess but my height is only 4.10 fit. Am I eligible to become Air Hostess? If, not then tell me about other courses to get a job in Airlines?
No, you are not eligible for Air Hostess course as per height criteria.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?