19th September 2018, 10:02 PM
Atur rahman

Possibility to become a Lecturer through CSIR-UGC-NET for MTech(Environmental Engineering) postgraduate?

Dear friends, I have completed my MTech in Environmental Engineering. I want to apply for CSIR-UGC-NET. Actually I want to become a Lecturer. So, is it possible for me to become a Lecturer? Kindly tell me immediately.

30th September 2018, 09:37 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Lecturer through CSIR-UGC-NET for MTech(Environmental Engineering) postgraduate?

Yes, you can become lecturer through Council for Scientific Industrial and Research National Eligibility Test. The academic qualification required to apply for CSIR NET exam is master's degree in science or technology from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage of marks required to apply for CSIR NET examination is 55% marks in master's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?