4th November 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Which is to appear among UGC-NET and CSIR-NET to become a Lecturer in Engineering colleges for M.Tech(Computer Engineering) candidate?

Hi,
I am doing M.Tech(Computer Engineering) not CSE. For which NET, I should go for CSIR-NET or UGC-NET if I want to become a Lecturer in Engineering colleges?

11th November 2015, 06:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is to appear among UGC-NET and CSIR-NET to become a Lecturer in Engineering colleges for M.Tech(Computer Engineering) candidate?

CSIR NET is the best option for engineering students because there is Engineering sciences subject in it. You can get lecturer job in engineering colleges on the basis of GATE score also.

In private colleges you can get job on the basis of your credentials and performance in interview. Hence, be prepared for CSIR NET if you want to become a lecturer in college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?