7th December 2020, 01:05 AM
johni_ZA

Possibility to become a Professor in a private college for a 65 years old PhD(Physics) holder?

Hi friends, I am 65 years old right now and I am a PhD holder in Physics. I want to know is it possible for me to become a Professor in any private college at this age? Please let me know immediately.

22nd February 2021, 08:28 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Possibility to become a Professor in a private college for a 65 years old PhD(Physics) holder?

Hello, As per my knowledge, you can apply for the post of Asst. Professor or Professor in any private college as you hold a PhD degree as well as working experience( may be in teaching field itself or any other field). It will be somewhere beneficial for the students also. But the decision will really depends on the college itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?