21st April 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor in any Government college with PhD(Chemistry) Degree being a Private college teacher from 2 years?

Hi friends, I am a Chemistry postgraduate and a Gold Medalist. I am teaching in a Private college having experience of 2 years and still teaching. If I do PhD in Management then I can become a Professor in a Government college?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum criteria to become an assistant professor in private college or government college?
  2. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  4. Can I become a Professor in any Government college after pursuing PhD while teaching in a Private B-School from 7 years?
  5. Can I apply for assistant professor job on the basis of ME degree?
  6. How to become a professor in a government polytechnic in biotechnology department?
  7. Doing B.Ed from private is better option or doing it from government college will add more value to my qualification?
  8. Can I become an Assistant Professor of Mathematics in any Government college if pursuing PhD in Mathematics and Teaching in Private college?
  9. Is BE qualification sufficient to work as an Assistant Professor in a private college?
  10. How to do MBBS if I am a biological group student
  11. List of colleges offering BEd(Computer Science) in Kozhikode? -- [New]
  12. When will be the recruitment opportunity open for faculty in any position?
  13. How can I become a lecturer in a government or private engineering college?
  14. Eligibility for Assistant Professor job in government degree colleges?
  15. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant professor job after completion of M.Tech course?
  17. Can I change my college from Private to Government? What is the procedure to apply for the change?
  18. Can I join degree college after completion of M.Ed degree as a government teacher? What will the salary package for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?