11th February 2019, 06:00 PM
shrabani.bqa

Possibility of continuation of B.Sc degree under Burdwan University?

My name is Shrabani Gorai. I was admitted in B.Sc Physics honors course in the year 2015 under Burdwan university. Because of illness I dropped in 2nd year. In the year 2018 I completed my 3rd year Practical part and planned to give theory paper in 2019. Now unfortunately this year due to medical reasons related to my health I will not be able to sit 3rd year theory papers which will be probably during March - April. So, is there any hope of completing my B.Sc degree any procedure to convince Burdwan University?

20th February 2019, 02:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of continuation of B.Sc degree under Burdwan University?

Yes, you are eligible to continue your B.Sc. degree course even if you have dropped from it in the middle. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.Sc. course is three years and the maximum duration is six years to complete the course. Since, the maximum duration of six years from the date you have taken admission to B.Sc. course is not over, you can continue your B.Sc. degree course.
8th March 2019, 05:47 PM
shrabani.bqa

Default Re: Possibility of continuation of B.Sc degree under Burdwan University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Career Expert View Post
Yes, you are eligible to continue your B.Sc. degree course even if you have dropped from it in the middle. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.Sc. course is three years and the maximum duration is six years to complete the course. Since, the maximum duration of six years from the date you have taken admission to B.Sc. course is not over, you can continue your B.Sc. degree course.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I asked the college clerk regarding this. But they informed, I will not be able to continue the BSc. degree if I fail to sit the exam in this year only ..
please tell me what to do now...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?