26th July 2018, 09:10 AM
Surya sankar saha

Possibility to join any Open University from 2nd year for BSc(Physics) 2nd year student of Burdwan University?

Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of BSc with Physics Honours in Burdwan University. Due to some problem I have to go in Open University. So, is it possible to join any Open University from 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my scholarship will be cancelled if appear for the 2nd year exam in next year of B.Sc(IT)?
  2. Can I get admission in last year of B.Com in Open University if discontinued after 2nd year?
  3. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college?
  4. Possibility to change university in 2nd year of B.Sc? What should I do for it?
  5. Possibility to take a year gap after 1st PUC and than re-join directly into 2nd PUC?
  6. Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.Com at other university?
  7. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  8. Am I eligible for MPhil admission while in 2nd year of the MSc degree?
  9. Is it possible to join in 2nd year B.Com at Channamma University, Belgaum?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Tech from 2nd year if changing the college?
  11. Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.A.(Economics) at other university?
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com 2nd year student of Delhi University?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for doing a degree in open university after dropping out from diploma in 2nd year/
  15. Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. How to apply for MS course in Germany?
  17. Possibility to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(CE) 2nd year student in Anna University?
  18. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?
31st July 2018, 11:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join any Open University from 2nd year for BSc(Physics) 2nd year student of Burdwan University?

No, it is not possible to get admission in open university after 1st year of the course as candidates are not eligible to change their university in 2nd year or later.

So, you are only eligible to take admission in another university from the 1st year of academic course.
1st August 2018, 12:09 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join any Open University from 2nd year for BSc(Physics) 2nd year student of Burdwan University?

It is not possible to change the university in between the academic course. So, you are not eligible to get admission in open university now.

You have to continue with the same university or else if you want to change the university you will have to take admission again in 1st year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?