11th August 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering after ITI Electrician?

I have completed ITI - Electrician. Now, I want to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Am I eligible to do it? Will I get direct 2nd year admission in Diploma on the basis of ITI course?

15th August 2019, 01:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering after ITI Electrician?

To do Diploma in Electrical Engineering after completion of your ITI course, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like VOCLET, etc.,. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Vocational stream or two years ITI course from a recognised institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course. Based on your examination rank, you have to participate in the counseling process to get admission for pursuing Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?