29th January 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission into diploma electrical engineering after passing ITI with electrician trade?

Sir, please tell me for it. I pass iti with electrician trade and I want know you why can I get admission in diploma electrical

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
  2. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  3. How to take diploma in electrical after completing ITI, Trade electrician
  4. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completng 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  6. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completing 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI Trade Electrician?
  8. How to do diploma or any electrical engineering course after completing ITI electrician course?
  9. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  10. Procedure to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI Electrician?
  11. How to get admission in electrical diploma after passing ITI electrician course?
  12. Admission in electrical 2nd year through JNTU Hyderabad? I have passed ITI in Trade Electrician
  13. Duration of ITI Electrician trade? Full details of course?
  14. How to do diploma in electrical after completing ITI electrician
  15. Duration of ITI Electrician? Career scope and full details?
  16. Eligibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI employee? List of colleges in Qatar?
  17. Opportunities available after ITI in Electrician?
  18. How to do apprentice for ITI trade electrician in Hyderabad?
30th January 2016, 02:19 PM
Chocolate_boy

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission into diploma electrical engineering after passing ITI with electrician trade?

Yes, you can get admission for diploma in electrical engineering.

Diploma is 3 years duration course with number of courses.
For ITI & 12th passed students their is direct second year admission for candidates.

Eligibility criteria:
1) Must completed 12th or ITI for direct 2nd year diploma OR 10th completion for regular diploma.

2) No backlogs.

3) Indian resident.
30th January 2016, 03:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission into diploma electrical engineering after passing ITI with electrician trade?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma Electrical Engineering after passing ITI with electrician course. Candidates who have completed 10th standard are eligible to get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. Candidates who have pursued 12th standard or two years ITI course from a recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course. So, being a ITI passed candidate, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma Electrical Engineering course.
30th January 2016, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Being an ITI holder you will be eligible for polytechnic entrance exam for lateral entry admission in 2nd year of the 3 years diploma course.

Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam. Rank will decide whether you will get your choice of college through counselling.
30th January 2016, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, please tell me for it. I pass iti with electrician trade and I want know you why can I get admission in diploma electrical
You have completed ITI course so you are eligible for diploma course. You can get admission 2nd year of diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed ITI course from a recognized university are eligible for diploma course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
26th February 2021, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Electrical service technician course after 10th so can I admission for 2nd year of diploma
17th June 2021, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

can railway employee get admission in electrical diploma after passing diesel mechanic ITI 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?