12th September 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do MCA from a regular college after completing BCA via distance mode of education?

I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream but I do not had Mathematics so I was not getting admission in any regular college to do BCA. So, I took admission in distance college. Now, after finishing BCA would I'll be able to take admission in MCA from a regular college?

31st October 2021, 10:24 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do MCA from a regular college after completing BCA via distance mode of education?

If your BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) degree course is from a university which is approved by UGC for offering BCA degree in distance mode then you are certainly eligible for pursuing MCA (Master of Computer Application) degree course in regular or distance mode as per your choice as degree pursed in distance mode or in regular mode from a university approved by UGC has same value.

So, to confirm your eligibility for pursuing MCA degree course on the basis of your BCA degree course you just need to check for your university UGC recognition for offering BCA degree in distance mode of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?