25th January 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem if I do post graduation through regular after completing BCA through distance mode?

I am doing bca through a distance learning n i want to know is there any problem if il do my post graduation through regular at the time of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing my post graduation?
  2. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  3. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing BCA?
  4. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  5. Is it possible to do PG through regular mode after doing graduation by distance mode
  6. Can I do M.Tech in regular mode without intermediate? I have completed graduation and PG in Acharya Nagarjuna Open University in distance mode
  7. Is it possible to do PG through regular mode?
  8. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  9. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  10. Will it be worth to do MSc in Bio Informatics through distance mode?
  11. Am i eligible for post graduation in regular after passing B.Com in distance mode
  12. Do top companies give equal importance to distance mode as regular mode?
  13. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  14. Can I get admission in MCA through lateral entry after distance mode BCA and regular BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Post Graduation through regular mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance education mode?
  16. How to get a job after doing MBA in regular?
  17. Is regular mode degree certificate and distance mode certificate the same? Is there any difference in certificates? I am doing BCA in Manonmanium Sundarnar University
  18. Can I do MBA in regular mode without doing Intermediate?
14th October 2015, 02:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem if I do post graduation through regular after completing BCA through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing bca through a distance learning n i want to know is there any problem if il do my post graduation through regular at the time of admission?

You can do MCA or MBA through regular mode after your BCA in correspondence mode.
Usually many colleges will agree, but some of the colleges/institutions may be asking for the regular students.

You have to check this with the college/institution you want to join.
You can ask this by phone or you can check the same in the college website.

Best of luck for your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?