25th July 2011, 02:58 PM
Navya.k.o

Possibility to get admission for EC in Trissur Engineering College? My Kerala engineering rank is 4955

My kerala engg rank is 4955 and came under general category.is there any possibility to get an admission for EC in trissur engg college?

Related Questions:
  1. Any possibility to get admission for EC in Thrissur Engineering College after scoring Kerala Engineering Rank of 4955 under general category?
  2. Possibility to get mechanical engineering at Trivandrum Engineering College after securing 1618 rank in Kerala engineering Entrance?
  3. Will I get admission with GPAT rank of 5964 in Kerala University of health science Trissur?
  4. Will I get admission in government engineering college in chemical engineering at GEC Trissur
  5. Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  6. Can I get a seat in College of Engineering Thiruvananthpuram Kerala or in Government Engineering College Thrissur Kerala for M.Tech after scoring 345 score with 8011 rank in Electrical Engineering?
  7. How can I get a college through Kerala Engineering entrance exam with low fees? My rank is 14750
  8. Will I get admission in a good government engineering college after scoring 50,000 rank in Kerala entrance engineering exam?
  9. Can I get engineering seat in any government engineering college in Kerala after scoring 44337
  10. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  12. How to get admission in any government engineering college in Kerala after scoring 400 rank?
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring 13240 rank in Kerala Medical Entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any possibility to get mechanical engineering seat in any government college?
  15. How much rank is required for EC branch in Kerala engineering college? AIEEE rank required for admission in NIT Calicut? List of best engineering colleges in Kerala where EC is available?
  16. How to get admission in engineering in Kerala government college?
  17. Will I get admission in a government engineering college or aided college in Kerala after scoring 231 marks in KEAM engineering
  18. Can I get admission somewhere after scoring 5077 rank in GATE and 162 in KIITEE? Which Engineering College should I choose?

31st August 2015, 05:00 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission for EC in Trissur Engineering College? My Kerala engineering rank is 4955

You score average marks in the exam. There are 50-50 percent chances may be or may not be you will get admission because as you know admissions re provided on the basis of merit list generated by Exam marks.Merit list changes year by year or no one can predict it, So go for counselling and check out the list or your name is in the list or not.

1st September 2015, 12:17 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission for EC in Trissur Engineering College? My Kerala engineering rank is 4955

The possibility of getting an admission depends upon the score and the rank you get is par the cutoff marks or not.

And, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?