11th January 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?

Hi sir, my name is Ajay V Jayan, I assured 8777 rank in Kerala engineering entrance examination. I also have more than 95% in SSLC and PU. Which are the best colleges in Kerala where I will be eligible for mechanical engineering. Kindly give me information on what will be the minimum rank required to get admission in mechanical engineering for the below listed colleges.

List of Colleges

1. Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology
2. Ilahia College of Engineering & Technology
3. Caarmel Engineering College
4. SCMS School of Engineering and Technology
5. KMCT College of Engineering
6. Amrita School of Engineering
7. Jai Bharath College of Management & Engineering Technology
8. Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara
9. Mar Athanasius College of Engineering
10. Mar Baselios Institute of Technology and Science (MBITS)
11. Mar Baselios College of Engineering and Technology (MBCET)
12. Federal Institute of Science and Technology (FISAT)
13. Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology (RSET)
14. Viswajyothi College of Engineering & Technology
15. Toc H Institute of Science & Technology
16. TKM College of Engineering
17. Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering
18. Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering
19. L.B.S. College of Engineering
20. College of Engineering Adoor
21. School of Engineering, Ernakulam
22. Mangalam College of Engineering
23. SCMS School of Engineering and Technology
24. MES College of Engineering, Malappuram
25. College of Engineering Kidangoor
26. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
27. Ace College of Engineering
28. Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram
29. KMEA Engineering College, Ernakulam
30. Amal Jyoti College of Engineering, Kottayam

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  2. What are the total number of engineering colleges in Kerala?
  3. Should I choose M.Tech or MBA?
  4. Seat available in government engineering college in Kerala? How much rank is required to get a seat with government fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the various branches in Engineering? What do I have to do to get a seat in any engineering college in Kerala?
  6. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  7. Can i get a seat for agriculture and food engineering in government colleges of Kerala? I have scored 20744 in Kerala engineering
  8. Is it possible to get a Mechanical Engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 29194 in GM category?
  9. Can I get engineering seat in any government engineering college in Kerala after scoring 44337
  10. In which engineering college can I get a seat for mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I get a seat in College of Engineering Thiruvananthpuram Kerala or in Government Engineering College Thrissur Kerala for M.Tech after scoring 345 score with 8011 rank in Electrical Engineering?
  12. How to get a job after completing Food Technology?
  13. Will I get mechanical engineering seat in Kerala after scoring 28560 Kerala entrance rank?
  14. Minimum rank and marks required to get a seat in mechanical engineering in Kerala government college through Kerala entrance exam for OBC student?
  15. Can I get seat for M.Tech in Self-Financing Colleges of Kerala being a candidate pursuing final year MCA? List of such Engineering Colleges?
  16. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  17. Is there any possibility to get mechanical engineering seat in any government college?
  18. Can I get a assured seat in government aided colleges after scoring 110 marks in engineering in Kerala entrance exam?
16th January 2015, 11:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?

You are expecting a good rank. We cannot tell the exact cutoff ranks, because admission process is also based on the reservation category to which you belongs to. Please provide us with your category, next time. But, i am providing you with a link, through which you can find cutoff rank of Mechanical Engineering branch at any college. Please visit the following link to know the cutoff ranks.
http://www.kerala-colleges.com/Couns...ank-Search.asp
21st June 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?

Hai, I am Sajith . I assured 35083 rank in Kerala engineering entrance examination. I also have more than 87% in 2 examination. Which are the best colleges in Kerala where I will be eligible for mechanical engineering. Kindly give me information on what will be the minimum rank required to get admission in mechanical engineering for the below listed colleges.
6th July 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat for Mtech in mechanical engineering at govt Kerala University if my rank is 3012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?