18th July 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get MBBS seat under Muslim Minority category in South Indian medical colleges?

I am from Jharkhand and in NEET, 2019 exam session I scored 466 marks and rank 71449. Can I get admission to study MBBS in medical colleges in South India under Muslim minority category?

14th July 2023, 08:34 AM
eduking

Default Re: Possibility to get MBBS seat under Muslim Minority category in South Indian medical colleges?

There is no such category for admission to any medical college in India. You can only get reservations based on caste such as SC/ST, OBC, EWS, Physically Handicapped, etc. There is no benefit available based on religion at the moment for admission to any college.

Hence, make sure you belong to any such category if you are looking for benefits based on reservation. Based on your rank, it will be difficult to get admission to a top medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?