17th July 2019, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I re-start my polytechnic diploma course after discontinuing it in the year 2008?

I discontinued my Diploma course in the year 2008. Now, is it possible to re-start the Diploma right from 1st semester? Is there any age restriction for Polytechnic Diploma courses in Government Polytechnic Diploma Colleges?

14th July 2023, 08:30 AM
eduking

Default Re: Can I re-start my polytechnic diploma course after discontinuing it in the year 2008?

You need to appear for the polytechnic entrance exam again for admission if you are looking to study such a course. You can't pursue the same course which you left in the past because it is now invalid. There is a time duration to complete a course and you are way beyond that duration.

Hence, appear for any polytechnic entrance exam which doesn't have any upper age limit. There are some entrance exams where there is no upper age limit and you can surely apply for them if you have the required qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?