18th August 2018, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join NDA for 22 years old BSc graduate?

Hello everyone, I have secured 50.08% marks in my 12th and I have also completed my BSc. Now, I am 22 years of age and I want to join NDA. So, is it possible for me to join NDA or not? Please let me know immediately.

19th August 2018, 04:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join NDA for 22 years old BSc graduate?

Possibility to join NDA for 22 years old B.Sc Graduates:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to join NDA Examination with the above mentioned age criteria.

Name of the Organization - Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

Name of the Examination - National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA & NA)

The basic eligibility criteria required is given below,

<> Minimum age required - 16.5 years

<> Maximum age allowed - 19.5 years

Of course, there will not be any age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates. Hence, as your age is 22 years I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
19th August 2018, 05:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to Join NDA examination are given below.

=> Candidate should be citizen of India.

=> You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

=> Candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> Candidate must be Physically and Mentally fit.

=> The age of candidate should be 16.5 to 19 years.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to join NDA after 22 years old B.Sc graduate
19th August 2018, 06:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and to join the same one is required to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

Since you are 22 years old, so you are not eligible for joining NDA, as the age limit for join NDA is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

But, as you have mentioned that you are a graduation degree holder, so you can look for the option CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) for joining which you need to qualify CDS entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

For more details regarding NDA or CDS entrance examinations, you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in.
19th August 2018, 08:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NDA is National Defence Academy. The examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Examination is conducted for recruitment in defence services. The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th with age between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in examination. So, you are not eligible to appear in examination. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th August 2018, 08:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC.

You are not eligible to appear in examination as age limit is between 16.5-19.5 years and only male candidates are eligible to appear in examination.

As per your qualification you can apply for CDS examination and qualify in both stages for final selection as an officer in defence services. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th August 2018, 08:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy. This exam is conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility criteria is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM as a main paper from a recognized university. Candidate age must be 16.5 to 19.5 years. Candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male candidate.

No, it is not possible to join NDA for 22 years.

For more information, you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th August 2018, 09:40 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this exam is conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM group from a recognized board. Candidate age must be 16.5 to 19.5 years. Candidate must be an Indian Unmarried Male.

No, you are not eligible for NDA.

For more information, you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
20th August 2018, 08:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NDA is National Defence Academy.

NDA/NA is conducted twice every year. It is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The age criteria for exam is 16.5 to 19.5 years.

You have crossed the upper age limit of this exam, you can not apply for NDA exam at age of 22 years.
21st August 2018, 08:17 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Being a female candidate, you cannot join NDA 〔National Defense Academy〕as for joining NDA only unmarried Indian male candidates are eligible.

But, as per your age and educational qualification, you can join Indian Air force through AFCAT 〔Air force Common Admission test 〕and Indian Army through CDS 〔Combined Defense Services〕examination by joining its Officer's Training Academy wing.

For more details regarding NDA and CDS entrance examination, you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in while for details regarding AFCAT, you can visit the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
22nd August 2018, 12:02 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to appear in NDA examination. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

The examination is conducted in two stages. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years and only male candidates are eligible to appear in examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?