28th May 2019, 08:22 PM
nareshkatiya

Possibility and procedure of completing B.Com's pending subject after 17 years of gap?

Dear Sir, I have passed my TY B.Com exam in 2002, but 01 subject is pending from SY B.Com, (ATKT). Hence certificate and result were not given to me.
Can I give the exam after 17 years of gap? Please help me as I am looking for an MBA course.

31st May 2019, 04:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility and procedure of completing B.Com's pending subject after 17 years of gap?

No, it is too long ( 17 years ) has passed. So, you are not eligible to clear the backlogs and for appearing in the examination.
Candidates can clear the degree in maximum 5 years.
31st May 2019, 09:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility and procedure of completing B.Com's pending subject after 17 years of gap?

No, it is not possible to appear and clear a pending paper of your bachelor degree course (i.e; B.Com degree course in your case) after a gap of 17 years, as the maximum duration allowed for completing a bachelor degree course is 5 years in case of most of the universities or maximum 6 years in case of some universities.

So, in order to hold a bachelor degree you need to start from first year again.
13th June 2019, 07:13 AM
Sayantidas

After a huge gap like 17 years, colleges are not allowed continuing and even completing B COM.
Maximum 4-5 years gap duration could be allowed.
If, you eagerly want to complete your B Sc degree you need to start again from the first year.
29th April 2023, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i have completed b com at 2009.that time i had 3 or 4 papers missing.now i want to complete the b com .what will do? i forgot my registration no.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?