6th January 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Job in Bank after completing graduation? Scope of post graduation diploma in banking and finance? Which course has scope in post graduation?

I have completed my graduation in BBI. Now if I want to do a job in a bank. Is it worth doing MBA? Or else doing post graduation diploma in banking and finance is worth? Which course has scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  2. Is there any scope for job at Lamborghini after post graduation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  3. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  4. What is the job scope after studying Post Graduation with Math honours?
  5. Which sector is appropriate for me after completing Post Graduation in Banking from NIIT IFBI Kolkata?
  6. Entrance exam to study Post Graduation Diploma in Banking and Finance in Mumbai?
  7. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  8. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  9. What to do after doing BSc Pass course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  11. How to join IFBI course?
  12. Which course we can do for Graduation and Post Graduation to get a job in Nuclear engineering department?
  13. What are the post graduation course options after completing B.Com?
  14. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  15. What should I do after completing post graduation in MBA in finance and graduation in B.Sc statistics?
  16. Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics?
  17. Can I apply for Banking exams after completion of Graduation if placed in Bank?
  18. Which is more preferable, doing higher studies after graduation or to do job for few years and then complete post graduation?
11th January 2016, 04:18 PM
ruthless
Member+

Default Re: Job in Bank after completing graduation? Scope of post graduation diploma in banking and finance? Which course has scope in post graduation?

Banking is the back bone of our nation economy. As we know that there are about 150 banks , 50,000 branches and 17,000 ATM. There are 7-8 lakh job vacancies are available.
Job opportunities are available as marketing sales Financial analysts, Human resources ,Clint servicing and Insurance.
A graduated person can also appear in Probationary Officer Exam.
11th January 2016, 11:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Bank after completing graduation? Scope of post graduation diploma in banking and finance? Which course has scope in post graduation?

Both of the courses are good for you in the long run, but if you totally want to focus on banking sector itself, then I would probably ask you to join graduation Diploma in banking and finance course.

You can however, opt for banking jobs even after simple graduation or after completion of your PG course, so there is nothing such as eligibility requirement needed for banking is a PG qualification as such. Therefore, go ahead.
12th July 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in accountancy and finance , and I want to make my career in banking and finance sector, what should I do MBA, M.COM , any post graduate diploma please suggest me a right option I am confused?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?