20th October 2018, 02:13 PM
RajeeviM

Possibility to study BA(Geography) Honours for 12th Commerce candidate?

Hi Sir, I have studied Commerce in my 12th standard. However, I want to study BA Honours in Geography. So, is it possible for me to do this BA course as I am a Commerce student? Please tell me immediately.

27th October 2018, 09:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BA(Geography) Honours for 12th Commerce candidate?

Yes, candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in B.A Geography course.

It is three year course. The minimum required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in any discipline. Entrance examination is conducted by various colleges and universities for admission in the course.
28th October 2018, 01:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BA(Geography) Honours for 12th Commerce candidate?

You are eligible to get admission in the B.A Geography course. It is three year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any stream.

In most of the university and colleges there is entrance examination conducted for admission in the course.
28th October 2018, 10:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in B.A Geography course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course. It is three year course. You have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?