26th January 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study both Maths and Biology in Higher Secondary?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study Science in Higher Secondary. But I have heard that I have to choose between Mathematics and Biology. I want to study both. So, is it possible for me to study both of these subjects in Higher Secondary?

5th February 2019, 04:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study both Maths and Biology in Higher Secondary?

Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in higher secondary.

The candidates are eligible to pursue the higher secondary with mathematics and biology.

But, you will have to do hard work to qualify in the examination.
5th February 2019, 05:43 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, you can opt for Science stream with both Biology and Mathematics as main subjects for your higher secondary school degree course.

Further, if you opt for both the subjects you will have options of both Biology based as well as Mathematics based career options.
5th February 2019, 05:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, you can opt for Science stream with both Biology and Mathematics as main subjects for your higher secondary school degree course.

Further, if you opt for both the subjects you will have options of both Biology based as well as Mathematics based career options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?