22nd November 2020, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BSc(Nursing) for an NIOS candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th from an NIOS Board. I want to study BSc Nursing course. Kindly tell me is it possible for me to study BSc Nursing or not?

24th November 2020, 02:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BSc(Nursing) for an NIOS candidate?

NIOS is a recognised board and is affiliated to Ministry of Education.

Candidates passed 12th with PCB are eligible to appear in the examination conducted for admission in medical courses.

So, you can appear and qualify in the examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
24th November 2020, 05:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science discipline with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, even having completed your Class 12th from NIOS board, you can pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course if your have opted for PCB group combination for your Class 12th studies as NIOS board is one the three national board of education in India and therefore accepted for admission in any degree course.
16th October 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Possibility to join Bsc physician assistant which is under Dr. MGR medical University after nios senior secondary PCB group?
5th March 2022, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

12th pass out NIOS board se bsc nursing me velid hain
26th May 2022, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th from an NIOS Board. I want to study BSc Nursing course. Kindly tell me is it possible for me to study BSc Nursing or not? http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/possibility-study-bsc-nursing-nios-candidate-2688872.html
2nd July 2022, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I am doing other job in 12th from pcb in ke hab, can i do bsc nursing from open board
1st October 2022, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Which subject imortan in science after bsc
8th January 2023, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir ipassed intermediate with PCM now can I write only Biology exam through NIOS and is it valied to pursue Bsc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?