22nd July 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have passed 10th CBSE and stopped my study 8 years ago when I was in 11th CBSE standard. Can I continue my studies from now? I want to give my 12th Board exam from NIOS Board. Is there is any value for NIOS and after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study 1 year Diploma in ECE for a candidate who has discontinued B.Tech(ECE) 2 years ago?
  2. Possibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has completed 12th about 15 years ago?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech in Abroad for 12th NIOS student?
  4. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  5. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  6. Eligibility to study B.Pharmacy for 22 years old 12th NIOS candidate?
  7. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  8. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  10. Can I get job in any reputed company if pursuing 12th from NIOS Board? Possibility to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  11. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  12. Is NIOS acceptable to study abroad?
  13. Whether NIOS certificate is acceptable to study in Abroad?
  14. Possibility to study B.A. in IGNOU for NIOS Arts student?
  15. Is it possible to study B.Tech in IIT for 12th NIOS candidate?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Netaji Subhash Chandra Institute of Technology for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 14 years ago?
  17. Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
22nd July 2015, 03:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?

If you have completed your 11th standard, then you can join in any NIOS school to pursue your 12th standard. In case, if you have discontinued your 11th standard, then first you should complete your 11th standard to join in 12th standard, because 11th standard pass certificate is mandatory to apply for 12th standard admission in NIOS school.
22nd July 2015, 08:36 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?

Hello,

NIOS stands for National Institute for Open Scooling.NIOS is highly reputed board and highly recognized you can do further study through NIOS .

You can continue your studies after a long gap of 8 years. But you can apply as a private student only due to 8 years gap.

All the best.
22nd July 2015, 08:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National institute of open schooling which offers secondary and higher secondary courses.

You are eligible to study class 12 from NIOS even after you have discontinued your study 8 years ago.

NIOS certificates are valid and recognized and at par with the other national and state board of educations. NIOS passed candidate's can apply for all national and state level entrance examinations.
20th April 2018, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I have done nios in 2002 but failed. Can I do it now. I am 32 year old now. Can I continue it. Do let me. My hall ticket num is A01430212.0 I want to clear my sub can I do it Now. My mail I'd is chillara [email protected]. Please, do let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?