12th April 2019, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BTech(Software Engineering) for Diploma Computer Engineer?

Hi friends, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering and scored 76% marks. I want to study Software Engineering in BTech. So, is it possible for me to study BTech with this specialization? Please let me know as soon as possible.

13th April 2019, 11:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech(Software Engineering) for Diploma Computer Engineer?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue B.Tech in software engineering after completing your diploma in Computer engineering.
I would like to suggest you to appear in Lateral Entry Engineering Test after completion of your diploma course because you will get admission directly in 2nd year of the BTech course if you will get pass.
13th April 2019, 11:24 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech(Software Engineering) for Diploma Computer Engineer?

Yes, absolutely you are eligible to study Software Engineering in B.Tech after your diploma in computer engineering with 76% marks.

For studying software engineering you have to opt for computer science stream in B.Tech while having admission.

B.Tech (Bachelor Of Technology) is a 4 year course. Being a diploma holder you will get lateral entry to direct 2nd year of B.Tech. So it will save your one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?