4th January 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Friends,
Is there any possibility to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering? Because I am going to finish my Diploma (Electrical) in this year and I am interested to do that course. Please reply sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  3. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  7. Courses to study other than B.Tech for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  8. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  9. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  10. Possibility to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical and Electronics student?
  11. What should I study among B.Sc and AMIE if working as a System Engineer after completed Electrical Engineering Diploma?
  12. Can I study B.Des being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  15. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  16. Possibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any AICTE approved college for ITI holder?
  17. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
15th January 2016, 06:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Is there any possibility to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering? Because I am going to finish my Diploma (Electrical) in this year and I am interested to do that course. Please reply sir.
You are now doing diploma in Electrical Engineering so you are not eligible for B.Tech course in Aeronautical Engineering.

You can apply B.Tech course in only Electrical Engineering subject.

So you have no chance to do B.tech degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
15th January 2016, 08:36 PM
Lonely♡

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Sorry but you can get admission for B.Tech in same stream which is completed in diploma course.

You can get admission for 2nd year B.Tech by lateral entry. But only for electrical engineering.

So try to get good marks in DG final year diploma & get admission in top engineering college for B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?