27th January 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study LLB for BSc graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc and now I am interested to study LLB course. So, in this case, I am eligible to study or not LLB? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

5th February 2019, 05:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study LLB for BSc graduate?

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year course after bachelor degree in any discipline.

No, upper age limit to get admission in the course. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course by various institute.

So, visit at official website to get detail about the admission procedure in the institute of your own choice.
6th February 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Kindly let me know which college/institution-(s) provide L. L. B. Course (Distance)?
6th February 2019, 04:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law. It is three year undergraduate course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course.

The admission procedure varies with institute. So, visit official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?